- All drivers must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid full driver’s license (although it is necessary to bring it along)
- Use of alcohol & drugs is strictly forbidden prior and during any tour. If the participant appears to be drunk on the start of the tour or appears to be impaired by other intoxicants, the tour guide has the right to exclude the participant from the tour. In this case the participant is not entitled to reimbursement of the event price.
- All drivers must read our driving terms and condition form and sign a waiver of responsibility & acceptance that they are fully aware of the risks, conditions and hazards of the proposed activity as a participant.
- All payment must be finalized prior to the tour.
- Proper shoes are required. This means no high heels, sandals, flip flops or open toed shoes.
- We have a 24 hour individual cancellation policy. See below for more detail.
- All our prices are in EURO and includes VAT. Please check a currency exchange to see the currency fluctuation at current date.
- Promotional Codes cannot be applied to an existing booking. Please check the tour we offer if there is a promotional code and you will have to apply it before making a booking.
- The contractual service of the organizer consists in the provision of a quad tour, guided by a tour guide, in which the participant can take part as driver or co-driver of a quad given by the organizer.
- Before the start of the tour, the participant is instructed by the tour guide in the handling of a quad (instruction). It is imperative that the participants understand the German or English language. If the participant does not have any knowledge in one of these languages and is not able to follow the driving and safty instructions we can and will not take the participant on a tour. Please also note that we will not give any refund in this case.
- The vehicle assigned to the participant will be handed over to him in a technically perfect condition, clean and full of fuel.
- It is helmet compulsory! A helmet is mandatory for participation.
- The participant rides at his own risk and responsibility, even if he follows the tour guide. He has to adapt his driving style to the principle of his own safety and his own ability. The rules of the Greek Highway Code apply and the participant is responsible for complying with this law. The same is true when dealing with nature. In this respect, the participant is liable for any fees, duties, fines, penalties, claims for damages of third parties (if they are not covered by the liability insurance) in connection with his use of the vehicle, for which the organizer is claimed, unless they are caused by the organizer.
- Instructions of the tour guide, the participant has to comply. If he neglects to do so or if he violates other protective regulations or other conditions of participation as stated in the terms of the event or if the remaining participants or the proper execution of the event are endangered, injured or damaged by his behavior, the organizer has the right to terminate the participant without Reimbursement of his event price and incurred costs to be excluded from the further event.
- The registration of the participant, which requires no special form, is binding and comes through the acceptance of the organizer, which also requires no special form, concluded.
The quads provided by the organizer are covered by liability insurance. It is stated that this liability insurance only covers damages caused by the operation of the quad to third persons or things. Should damage occur beyond the statutory insured sum, the organizer is to be indemnified and held harmless by the participant. Own personal injury or damage to the steered vehicle will not be covered by the liability insurance or the organizer. For damage to the quad, the participant has to pay for himself and indemnify the organizer in this context.
- The participant assumes the civil and criminal responsibility for all damage caused by him (eg personal, property and consequential damages). He waives any claims against the organizer, his employees and all employees entrusted with the event, which arise with a damaging event during the booked event. Furthermore, the participant exempts the organizer and his employees from claims of third parties that are asserted in connection with a loss event caused or caused by him.
- Due to the nature of the tour, this can only take place in suitable weather. In this respect, changes to dates, events and route choices are reserved.
If the weather is unsuitable for the event (eg storm, thunderstorm, fog, rain, freezing rain), the organizer may cancel the tour on this date – even at short notice.
- The decision whether unsuitable weather prevailswill be made by the tour guide
- In the case of cancellation of the scheduled tour dates for the above reason the organizer will offer a replacement date.
- If it is not possible for the participant to exercise at a new date he is entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case the participant receives the event price back, further claims of the participant are excluded.
- For disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the organizer and the participant, the jurisdiction of the court responsible for Rhodes is agreed, if permissible. The contract language is English. Only the application of Greek law is agreed.
100% REFUND GUARANTEE – IF CANCELLED WITH AT LEAST 24 HOURS NOTICE.
- 24 hours notice – Full Refund
- Less than 24 hours notice – No Refund
- No shows and cancellations on location – No Refund
- If you forget your driving license or if needed your International Driving Permit you can not go on tour! – No Refund